HOW WE ARE KEEPING OURSELVES AND OUR GUESTS SAFE:
The health and safety of our guests, ourselves and the wonderful community of Golden is of utmost importance to us and we continue to monitor and follow government and public health guidelines.
We are lucky to be able to provide a wonderful experience while easily following physical distancing protocols as our cabins are all self-contained and we have taken our check-in process online! The cabins all have door code access so along with the standard confirmation email, you will also be sent your door code and all necessary information to make your stay here at Hillside amazing..
Our cabins have been, and always will be, cleaned to meet health guidelines as cleanliness is one of our absolute top priorities.
We are taking additional steps to ensure the health and safety of all:
* Extra attention and cleaning will be given to all main touch points like door handles, light switches, faucets and knobs.
* Coffee, tea and any extra decorative items have been removed from the cabins. Please be sure to bring your own!
* Common areas like the main lodge will remain closed. Phone numbers are provided in case you need to contact us.
* We are closely following all updates and encourage any guests who may not feel well to stay home.
We have decided to leave our firepit and BBQ area open with the expectation that guests will be respectful and only use these areas at a safe distance and preferably only with members of their reservation.
Bookings are non-refundable. If you are feeling unwell, we will issue you a gift card for a future stay which will expire April 30th, 2022.
HELP PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
Please note that we expect all of our guests to follow physical distancing guidelines while visiting Hillside Lodge.
Please respect us and our other guests and do not visit if you:
- have any of the following symptoms:
Most common symptoms:
Less common symptoms:
aches and pains
loss of taste or smell
a rash on skin, or discolouration of fingers or toes
- have travelled outside of Canada within the last 2 weeks
- are or have been (in the last 2 weeks) in close contact with persons who have tested positive for COVID-19
We are excited to welcome guests back to Hillside Lodge and encourage making use of our trail down to the river and exploring Golden safely!
Click here to see our COVID19 Safety Plan