- TERMS & CONDITIONS -
GENERAL RULES & POLICIES:
- Children under the age of 5 stay for free. 5-12 year olds are subject to a $10/night charge. 12+ count as adults $35/night.
- Check in time is between 3 pm and 9 pm. If you will be arriving later the 9 pm, please make prior arrangements.
- Check out is strictly 11 am. Late check outs may be allowed if prior arrangements have been made but are not guaranteed.
- There is ABSOLUTELY no smoking in any of our chalets or rooms. A $150 fee will be assessed if this is not respected. Smoking is allowed in designated areas only.
- Please be respectful of us and other guests. Quiet time is 11 pm.
We are a small, family-run lodge so cancellations impact us significantly.
Accommodations may be eligible for a date change (based on availability) or a credit for a future stay. BOOKINGS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- If date change/cancellation occurs within 14 days of arrival date, a credit can be applied to a future stay, less a 10% of booking admin fee.
- If date change/cancellation occurs 15 or more days before arrival date, a gift card for the full amount will be issued.
- Holidays are excluded from the above cancellation policy. Holidays include Christmas, New Years and Family Day Long weekend.
- Any reservations arriving between December 20th and January 2nd will not be credited UNLESS we are able to re-book these dates in which case we will issue a gift card, less a 10% of booking admin fee.
- Family Day weekend reservations will not be credited UNLESS we are able to re-book these dates in which case we will issue a gift card, less a 10% of booking admin fee.
While travel restrictions remain in place, all cancellations will result in a credit towards a future stay. Bookings are non-refundable.
Please be aware that taxes are not included in the rates. The current Golden, BC taxes on accommodations are 2% Golden Tourism Tax, 5% GST and 8% PST.
Please check with us regarding our pet policy.
The hot tub is private to the Sunrise Chalet. On specific dates (Christmas, New Years, Family Day) during the winter, the hot tub is communal for all guests.
- Hot tub hours end at 11 pm - summer and winter.
- If any additional cleaning or water draining is needed, fees will be assessed.
- No glassware (glasses, bottles etc) are allowed by the hot tub.
- Children under the age of 15 are not permitted to use the hot tub or be on the deck unless under direct supervision.
We are a small operation and as such, know how frustrating unwanted email can be. We will NEVER use your email address or contact info in any way other than the original intent and maybe to send you an update once in a while. We promise.
DUE TO COVID, Hot tub is private at all times.