TERMS & CONDITIONS
GENERAL RULES & POLICIES:
- Children under the age of 5 stay for free. 5-12 year olds are subject to a $10/night charge. 12+ count as adults $35/night.
- Check in time is AFTER 3 pm.
- Check out is strictly 11 am. Late check outs may be allowed if prior arrangements have been made but are not guaranteed.
- There is ABSOLUTELY no smoking in any of our chalets or rooms. A $150 fee will be assessed if this is not respected. Smoking is allowed in designated areas only.
- Please be respectful of us and other guests. Quiet time is 11 pm.
We are a small, family-run lodge so cancellations impact us significantly.
Accommodations may be eligible for a date change (based on availability) or a credit for a future stay. BOOKINGS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- If date change/cancellation occurs within 14 days of arrival date, a credit can be applied to a future stay, less a 10% of booking admin fee.
- If date change/cancellation occurs 15 or more days before arrival date, a gift card for the full amount will be issued.
- Holidays are excluded from the above cancellation policy. Holidays include Christmas, New Years and Family Day Long weekend.
- Any reservations arriving between December 20th and January 2nd will not be credited UNLESS we are able to re-book these dates in which case we will issue a gift card, less a 10% of booking admin fee.
- Family Day weekend reservations will not be credited UNLESS we are able to re-book these dates in which case we will issue a gift card, less a 10% of booking admin fee.
Please be aware that taxes are not included in the rates. The current Golden, BC taxes on accommodations are 2% Golden Tourism Tax, 5% GST and 8% PST.
Please check with us regarding our pet policy.
The hot tub is private to the Sunrise Chalet. On specific dates, based on availability during the winter, the hot tub may be communal for all guests. Please check with us prior to booking.
- Hot tub hours end at 11 pm - summer and winter.
- If any additional cleaning or water draining is needed, fees will be assessed.
- No glassware (glasses, bottles etc) are allowed by the hot tub.
- Children under the age of 15 are not permitted to use the hot tub or be on the deck unless under direct supervision.
Hillside Lodge & Chalets shall be excused from any delay or failure in performance required hereunder if caused by reason of any occurrence or contingency beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of war, fire, insurrection, strikes, lock-outs or other serious labor disputes, riots, earthquakes, floods, explosions or other acts of nature.
Limitation of Liability
The Client acknowledges and agrees that Hillside Lodge & Chalets will not be liable for any losses or damages, whether indirect, incidental, special or consequential, in profits, goods or services, irrespective of whether or not the Client has been advised or otherwise might have anticipated the possibility of such loss or damage.
The client acknowledges and agrees that Hillside Lodge & Chalets cannot guarantee the results or effectiveness of any of the services rendered or to be rendered. Rather, services shall be executed in a professional manner and in accordance with good industry practice. Best efforts will be used but no results are promised.
We are a small operation and as such, know how frustrating unwanted email can be. We will NEVER use your email address or contact info in any way other than the original intent and maybe to send you an update once in a while. We promise.